Some simple rules of thumb will keep your PADERNO cookware in great shape.
While many of the products in the PADERNO collection can be cleaned in the dishwasher, hand washing in warm, soapy water will give you the best results.
- Non-Stick MaterialsMany PADERNO products include non-sticks surfaces. There are a few key things to keep in mind when using these products:- Do not use abrasive cleaners or scouring pads on a non-stick surface- Do not use sharp or serrated metal utensils on a non-stick surface- Non-stick surfaces may become stained by some foods, but that won’t affect performance
Taking Care of Your Cutting Board
PADERNO cutting boards are made of solid maple. Follow a few easy rules to keep them in great shape:
- Treat the wood with mineral oil before the first use and regularly afterwards
- Clean with a damp cloth
- Don’t soak in water or put in the dishwasher
- Don’t leave the board on a wet surface
- Store it out of direct sunlight