Fuelling Passion For Cooking Since 1979
PADERNO Safety Can Opener is compact and features a durable carbon steel blade
1. To begin, turn knob counter-clock to “reset “mechanism
2. Hold the can opener in your left hand, with the Paderno logo facing upwards.
3. Place the U-Shaped bar on the top of the can
4. With your right hand, turn the knob clockwise until you feel a slight engagement of the can and can opener
5. Keep turning the knob clockwise until the opener travels around the entire can.
6. While holding the can, pull opener upwards to lift the lid off the can. Note: As the lid is cut from the side of the can, you must pull up to remove the lid from the can. It will not lift or separate like traditional can openers.
7. To release lid for disposal, rotate the knob counter clockwise
PADERNO Silicone Tongs perfect for serving and food preparation High-heat resistant silicone head for use with non-stick cookware Head has slots to allow liquids to drain while serving Rounded teeth allow for strong grip on delicate foods Safe for use with non-stick cookware Locking feature, can be unlocked with one hand Ergonomic soft touch handle with integrated stand to prevent head from touching counter Dishwasher Safe Length: 12" (30.4 cm)
PADERNO Stainless Steel Tongs are perfect for serving and food preparation Durable Stainless Steel Locking feature, can be unlocked with one hand Ergonomic soft touch handle with integrated stand to prevent head from touching counter Slots in head to allow liquids to drain while serving Rounded teeth allow for a strong grip on delicate foods Dishwasher safe Length: 12" (30.4 cm)
Paderno Can Opener features a double carbon steel cutting blade Easy to turn Ergonomic soft touch handles Hand wash only